Thanks so much to Karen Proctor at A Charming Guide to Makeup for my second Liebster award nomination. I’m so chuffed when I get a nod to my blogging.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Please thank the blog that nominated you.
2. Select 5-11 bloggers that you would like to nominate for this award.
3. Let bloggers know you have nominated them.
4. Create questions for them to answer.
The Liebster award is a way of showcasing and sharing new talent. So have a read and share some love to us newbie bloggers.
Here are the questions I was asked by Karen-
1.What is your favourite topic to blog about?
I love makeup and exploring new products so my blog is my excuse to try things out and report back to my readers. I love trying out new techniques and explaining how to adapt them to a normal person’s beauty routine.
2. Who are your favourite top 3 bloggers?
It’s got to be Really Ree, Musings of a Muse and A Model Recommends.
3. If you could only wear one lipstick for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That’s hard! My old fave is Kate Moss by Rimmel Matte Lipstick in 107. It looks stylish and bold and it’s easy to wear.
4. Has blogging improved your life, or you as a person?
Yes and no. I love the new skills I have learnt. I love the new friends I’ve made. I feel like I’m really developing my creative side and learning how to use technology in a new way.
I’m not so pleased about the amount of time I’m spending looking at my phone. Stats can really alter my mood and I know I shouldn’t spend so much time checking them.
5. Finally, what is your go-to, favourite makeup look?
I don’t really have one. I suppose the look I find most complimentary to my hooded lids is a smoky eye and I often fall back on this. Makeup is all about eyes for me. I can’t get on with lipstick on the day to day it’s too messy. Since I became a mother, nights out are few and far between so my day makeup has become more bold and fun.
And here are my nominees-
Lipstick and Tattoos
Here are the questions for my nominees-
- What drove you to blog initially?
- Has life as a blogger turned out as you expected it to?
- What sort of blog posts do you love to read?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- Name 3 beauty products that you couldn’t live without.
Thanks for reading my second Liebster nomination post, please check out the other nominees x