If you only buy one eyeshadow ever it should be…Urban Decay Naked palette

I do enjoy a good  eyeshadow palette. So much possibly and value for money. Only problem is I only use two of the colours ever. As you can see-

There’s always one or two that remain untouched. The ones above are MAC and pretty as they are, turn out to be only 50% useful.

Not so with Urban Decay’s Naked palette. Everyone’s a winner. There are a few Naked palettes to choose from Basic ones, Smoky and 1,2 & 3. Number one has bronze hues, two has taupe and three is rose gold. I went for number 2.

It is really useable. There are 3 highlighters, 8 brown/taupe shades (some metallic some matt) and a plain black which you could use as a liner with a wet brush. I use mine on the daily.

Generally I draw my liner pencil over and under my upper lashes the blend it with one of the mid shades (my fave “ydk “)Then highlight the inner corners of my eyes and under my eyebrow, Bob’s your uncle!

It’s £38.50 and worth it too

10/10

Advertisements

22 Comments Add yours

1. I totally agree with this. Naked palettes are a must

1. More essential than water and food in my book 😉

Liked by 1 person

2. Emma says:

I have the naked 3 pallet and love it but might just have to invest in the naked 2 pallet now too 🙂 Great tip for using the black eyeshadow as a liner!

1. It is an amazing palette. Thanks for the comment x

3. Dean B says:

I don’t wear make-up, but this eyeshadow palette looks like it covers most skin tones and that to me is a good thing. I noticed some can be a bit too bright and will only go with a certain skin tone. Then again, what do I know? 😉

1. It’s a good thing Dean. If you have any ladies in your life it would make a good gift 😉

Liked by 1 person

4. yneely says:

I adore Urban Decay, I discovered it for the first time a year ago. I also use the dark one as a liner. Love the idea on how to apply it, I just slap it on (no joke!) so I will try this ! thanks xx

Liked by 1 person

5. Leah Miller says:

I saw this the other day in my local Boots and thought how gorgeous it looked, it’s a bit more than I would normally choose to spend on makeup, but I suppose it is an investment, it wont run out as quickly as the other ones!!

Liked by 1 person

6. This looks a fab palette, I tend to use browns, so this would be perfect for me. I haven’t tried any Urban Decay make-up before but will look out for it 🙂

Liked by 1 person

7. ingrid says:

I must be the only one who doesn’t own any UD Naked palettes !!! I think I would like Naked 3 the best 🙂 xo’s

8. Kerry norris says:

I’m seeing this pallette everywhere. Everyone seems to love it. The colours are fab. Very versatile x

9. I’ll definitely look this one up but looks fairly similar to one I’m currently using (can’t recall the name of course!) I also like using a highlighted on the inner corner of my eye – think it helps with tired eyes a little!

10. Zoe says:

I’m not big on eyeshadow but this looks like just the thing I need. Those colours are brilliant and look so good on you in the pics, will seek this one out and give it a go.

11. I am not big on makeup so I have not yet ventured in buying the urban decay naked palette.

Liked by 1 person

12. I have seen these and been eyeing them up in the local department store! I hate that when you buy a palette that only a few colours get used so its great a brand has finally recognised that!

13. yep i really need to invest in on of these.. looks fantastic on you

14. Idaintyit says:

I have never tried an urban decay product but I have heard quite a lot about it, will have to give it a go

15. I love these colours – my eldest daughter loves Urban Decay palettes. Kaz x